This policy was last updated: August 02, 2018
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
What is personal data? We collect information about you in a variety of ways, including personal information. As described in this Policy “personal data” as defined in the general data protection regulation, I include any information that combined with more data or not that we collect about you identifies you as an individual, including for example your name, zip code , email and phone.
Why do we need this personal information? We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal information to provide you with access to the site. If you have registered with us, you have been asked to sign up to agree to provide this information to access our services, such as purchasing our products or viewing our content. This consent gives us the legal basis that we require under applicable law to process your data. You retain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to the use of your personal data in accordance with this Policy, please do not use our website.
- COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information in the following ways: Information you give us. Includes:
The personal information you provide when you register to use our website, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, username, password, and demographic information;
The personal data that may be contained in any comment or other publication that you on our website;
The personal information you provide in our affiliate program or in other promotions that we run on our website;
The personal information you provide when you report a problem on our website or when you need customer support;
The personal information you provide when you make purchases on our website;
The personal information you provide when you contact us by telephone, email or otherwise.
Information we collect automatically. we automatically record information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our website. For example, by visiting our website, we record the name and version of your computer, or mobile device, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, visited website before entering on our website, the pages viewed and how long you have been on a page, access times and information about your use and actions on our website. We collect information about you using cookies.
What are cookies? We may collect your information using ‘cookies’. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive, or mobile device in your browser. We may use both cookies (which expire after closing the browser) and cookies with no expiration date (which remain on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website. We use two types of cookies: Firstly, cookies entered by us on your computer, or mobile device, that we use to recognize when you return to visit our website; and third-party cookies that are provided by third parties on our website, and that can be used to recognize when your computer or mobile device visits our and other websites.
Cookies we use
Our website uses the following cookies described below:
|Type of Cookies||Purposes|
|Essential cookies||These cookies are necessary to provide the services available on our website, so that you are able to use some of its features. For example, they may allow you to sign in to the member area, or to upload content from our website quickly. Without these cookies many of the services available on our website may not work properly, and we only use these cookies to provide you with a good service.|
|Cookies||This cookie allows you to remember the choices you have made on our website, such as language, login details, as well as other choices that you have made that can be customized by you. The purpose of this cookies is to remind you of all the choices you have made to create a more personalized experience without having to re-enter your data on our website.|
|We use Google Analytics for this purpose||These cookies serve to collect information about the traffic of our website and how users use and navigate the website. The information collected does not identify any particular user. It includes the number of visitors to our website, the websites that indicate our website, the pages that users visit, the possible websites they have visited previously and other similar information. We use this information to improve and monitor the activity of our website.
Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve the way our website works. You can learn more about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/ analytics / resources / concepts / gaConceptsCookies Learn more about how Google protects your data here:
http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html You can avoid using this Google Analytics cookie in your browser by installing an extension in google chrome, you can download this extension here: http: // tools. google.com/ dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en-GB
|Advertising Cookies||These cookies analyze how you surf so we can show you ads that are likely to be of interest to you. This cookies use information from your browsing history that with your permission shows you relevant third party ads based on your interests. You can disable cookies that retain your browsing history by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. If you choose to remove this type of cookies, you’ll see ads there, but they will not be relevant to your interests.|
|Social Cookies||These cookies are used when you share information on social networks or otherwise have access to our content through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.|
|You can remove or reject cookies through your browser settings. To do this we recommend that you follow the instructions in your browser (you can usually find this information in the “settings” of your browser in “help”, or “tools”). Most browsers automatically accept cookies until you change their cookie settings. If you do not accept our cookies, your experience on our site will not be as enjoyable. For example, we may not recognize your computer or mobile device, and you may have to log in every time you visit our website.|
We may use third parties to display ads when you visit our website. These companies will be able to collect information like browser type, time and day, type of ad was clicked on this and other websites in order to show the ads that are most relevant to you. These companies usually use your system to collect this data, which is subject to their privacy policies.
- USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data as follows:
- to maintain and improve our website, products and services;
- to manage your account, including communications we have with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our website:
- to operate and administer our affiliate program and other promotions that you may participate in our website;
- to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer support;
- to send information, including technical information, updates, security alerts and support;
- with your consent, we do email marketing about promotions, and other news, including information about our products, or services offered by us, or our affiliates. You can stop receiving this information at any time, in all our emails you always have an option to leave the list. Even if you leave our list, we may send non-marketing emails, include emails about any account you have with us (if you have one), or business you have with us;
- to process payments you have made on our website;
- when we deem it necessary and appropriate to comply with the law (b) to comply with legal requests and proceedings, including requests from public and governmental authorities; (c) to comply with our Policy; and (d) to protect the rights, privacy, safety, your and others.
- to analyze and study services;
- as described below under “Sharing Your Personal Information”.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- To third parties designated by you. We may share your data with third parties where you have given your consent.
- Services provided by third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties who perform certain services such as data analysis, payment processing, customer support, email marketing and similar services.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
Our website may contain links from third parties. This Policy does not cover the privacy policies of third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility for those websites, their functions, or privacy policies. Please read the privacy policies of these third party websites before submitting any information.
- CONTENT GENERATED BY THE USER
You may share your personal information with us when submitting and generating content on our website, including comments on the blog, support messages on our website. Please be aware that any information you post on our website becomes publicly available and will be accessible to all users of our website including visitors. We suggest that you exercise extreme caution when deciding to publish your personal data, or any other information on our website. Any personal information posted on our website will not be private or confidential. If you give us any reviews or comments, we may make this information public on our website.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
We always try to take all the necessary technical and administrative measures to protect all your data in the safest way possible. Unfortunately no system is 100% secure and can completely guarantee the security of your data. If you think that your data is no longer secure with us (eg access to your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately and report your problem to us.
We will only store your personal information for 30 days unless a longer period is required, or permitted by law. OR, we will only store your personal information as long as it is necessary and permitted by you so that you can use our website until you close your account or end your subscription, unless the longer period is requiredor by law.
- OUR CHILDREN’S POLICY
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. If a parent or guardian finds that you or your child has provided personal information on our website without your consent, you should contact us immediately. We will delete all this data as soon as possible.Your
- YOUR RIGHT
- Your list. You can contact us at any time to leave our list; (i) e-mail marketing communications (ii) our collection of sensitive personal data (iii) any new processing of personal data that we may perform.
- Access. You may have access to the information we have about you at any time by contacting us.
- Change. You may also contact us to update or correct any personal information that we may have.
- Move. Your personal information may be transferred. You have the flexibility to move your data to another service if you wish.
- In some situations, for example when the information we have about you is no longer relevant, or is incorrect, you may request to delete your data.
- If you want to exercise any of these rights please contact us. Please make it clear in your request (i) what information you want; and (ii) which of the above rights you want to use. For your protection we will only be able to complete your requests, if they are made with the same email associated with your data, we will verify the identity before making any changes. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, no more than 30 days. Please be aware that we may eventually have to keep some information in order to keep records.
- CONTACT INFORMATION