Outlook came as a successor to Hotmail, and is currently, without a doubt, Microsoft’s official e-mail service.
This tool was launched in 2012 as an integral part of Microsoft Office. And it has a complete calendar, contact manager, task manager and a post-it notepad.
All these extra features differentiate this powerful tool from other existing email servers. For, they allow a greater interaction of the user in their day to day.
Therefore, the user can plan their daily tasks, access contact information such as telephones and e-mail addresses, among other features.
It is possible to use both the internet, through a suitable browser, both by the computer itself, if it has the official Microsoft application installed.
How to Create Outlook Email
To create an email in Outlook, it is very easy to access the Outlook.com site.
During the creation of the email, you will be offered three e-mail options:
However, this choice only influences aesthetics and does not limit the user experience, because currently all addresses go to Outlook.
Access the Create Account option and complete the requested data:
• User name (the e-mail address)
• Last name
• Country / Region
• Date of birth
• Phone for password recovery
If you prefer, see more information on how to have your Outlook Account.
How to Recover Outlook Account
If you have forgotten your password or need to reset the password to ensure that someone else does not use your account, you can correct the situation by using the following tools offered by the email service:
• Send a code for the alternate email. The alternative email should be, preferably yours or a person of extreme confidence. Then a code will be generated and sent automatically to this email, so it is important to provide an actual e-mail address.
• Send a code to your cell phone. If you previously registered the cell phone number when you created the account, you can use this option. This will give you a unique access code, allowing you to recover your account.
• Use a reliable computer. This option, by the way, allows the release of access through the use of a trusted personal computer.
• Customer support. Contact the support team, inform them about your access block, explaining the cause, and why you should have access back.
How to Unlock Outlook
Outlook can block your email in case you send emails frequently and with dubious information. In this case the lock your account automatically.
However, the lock can be reversed. In principle, the user should contact the Customer support of the tools and explain the situation to the attendants.
How to Access Outlook
To have access to your inbox for emails, sent messages, recycle bin and many more functions offered is very easy. In short, just type in the address bar of your browser www.outlook.com.
Soon after, you must enter your email address and password. And then, enjoy one of the most commonly used e-mail tools today.
Likewise, it is possible to use it through the official application, which can be installed by the Microsoft Store. However, to do so, you need to open the start menu of your computer and type Outlook.
Compare now all the tools available to Email and choose the one that most fits with you.