Google Mail, known as Gmail, is the official free email service offered by Google.
It was created in 2004, on April 1, and is currently one of the most used email services worldwide, with 288 million active accounts in 2012.
Since June 2015, Gmail has brought the novelty of the ‘undo’ or ‘cancel sending’ option that is available until no later than 30 seconds after sending the message and cancels sending it.
How to Create a Gmail Account
To create your account is very simple, just go to the homepage of Google and select the option Gmail, or enter gmail.com in the address bar of your browser.
In the Login tab, select the option “create account” and enter the requested data for the creation of the account, which are:
• Name: Enter only the first name with no nicknames or abbreviations
• Last name: Enter the full surname, also without abbreviations or nicknames
• Password: It is very important that you create a secure password that will protect the account against the action of malicious people or other dangers of the internet. The suggestion is always interesting to use more than 10 letters, numbers or special characters in the creation of a password, ensuring that it is more difficult for a person to discover its combination
• Password Confirmation: Re-enter the password to ensure there is no typing of the previous password. If both passwords are identical, skip to the next field, otherwise redo this item.
• Date of birth: Enter the date of birth, with day, month and year
• Sex: Report sex
• Mobile Number: Enter your personal cell phone number
• Secondary email in the case of account recovery: Enter an email from someone you trust or other personal email so that you can recover your account in case of blocking.
• Country of residence: Please state the country where you live.
To create the GMAIL account or your Login click here.
Recovering your Gmail account
If you have lost or forgotten your Password, Google offers you the following options:
• Receive a password reset email in the secondary email. You will receive a password reset code in the secondary email you registered at the time the account was created.
• Receive a reset code via SMS. Get a restore code through your cell phone.
• Answer the personal safety question. This option allows the user to answer a personal security question already entered, such as the first pet, nickname as a child, the mother’s name, and others.
• Customer support: Create a message and send to Gmail’s attendants to explain the case and wait for recovery help.
• If the user has chosen to delete the account in Gmail, the user has up to three weeks to recover it. To do this, simply log in normally during this time.
How to unlock Gmail
Google typically blocks accounts with suspicious activity (such as spam, viruses) or underage accounts.
Therefore, when your account is blocked, you are unable to login.
But there is solution, to unlock the user must fill out a form offered by Google for it to be analyzed.
Thus, if no rule has been breached, the account is recovered.
To access your Gmail account, the procedure is very simple, so go directly to the Gmail.com link sign in Gmail:
- Enter email address or phone number
- Enter the password and use the
- After this process, enjoy Gmail, inbox, receive and send emails, contacts.
Learned how to do Gmail? Have doubts? Leave it in the comments.